Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health systems built the city’s first hospital and since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve.
Lovelace Medical Group doctors and providers are committed to the quality and delivery of compassionate health care. The group is comprised of experienced, skilled providers who embrace advanced medical care. Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare from 2017 through 2021, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients and their families.
- Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in EPIC
- Diagnose and treat chronic and acute conditions of patients. Educating patients about Healthy Lifestyle behaviors
- Prescribe treatment and medications based upon AAFP clinical guidelines
- Provide preventive care in an effort to prevent illness or disease.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested. Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Successful completion of an accredited Internal Medicine Residency
- Ability to obtain a New Mexico License
Why Lovelace Medical Group:
- Nationally competitive salary with salary base guarantee
- 30 days PTO w/ 6 additional days for major holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance paid to you in one lump sum
- Annual CME Allowance of $5K
- Life insurance options with both short-term and long-term disability
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
About Albuquerque, New Mexico Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.