Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
Our non-profit hospital system in Maryland is seeking an experienced PMHNP to join our team of dedicated mental health professionals. We have been serving our community for over 75 years with care and compassion, and we are looking for a passionate and skilled PMHNP to help us continue providing the best care possible to our patients.
As the new PMHNP, you will be working a 7 on/ 7 off schedule, which will give you ample time off to enjoy life outside of work while still earning a competitive salary. You will work alongside a great team of providers who are all committed to providing the best care possible to our patients. 57 bed Inpatient unit that is covered by 3 providers per shift, along with the Medical Director.
- Provide direct care, medication management, and therapy services to a diverse patient population.
- Collaborate with other providers, including psychiatrists, social workers, and nurses, to develop and implement comprehensive treatment plans.
- Document patient care in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Educate patients and families on mental health conditions, treatment options, and coping strategies.
- Participate in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives.
- Full and current PMHNP licensure in the state of Maryland.
- 2 years PMHNP experience
Offered: Competitive Base Salary based on experience and training, Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous PTO, CME time and reimbursement for costs, Company Retirement + company match, Sign-On Bonus!
For immediate consideration click apply now!