Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
Amazing travel Registered Nurse Opportunity!! Hiring Telemetry Registered Nurses for 13 -16 weeks assignment at a major Healthcare Center in Syracuse, New York!
Travel and lodging are included with fast credentialing!
Schedule: Nights 12-hour shift 7 pm-7 am No Call Required
Position duties and responsibilities:
- Using electrocardiogram (EKG) machines to continuously track heart performance
- Analyzing EKG results to establish baselines and spot abnormalities
- Recording EKG results to keep patient information accurate
- Overseeing stress tests to assess patients’ heart function
- Delivering emergency medical care when patients suffer heart attacks or other life-threatening problems
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of telemetry technicians and other staff in their units
- Administering medications and other treatments ordered by physicians
- Educating patients on lifestyle changes and ongoing treatments prior to discharge from the hospital
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; Associate or Bachelor Nursing Degree.
Current Registered New York license or Compact St RN License.
Current ACLS and Basic Life Support card
Apply today for immediate consideration!! If you are seeking additional details please contact Craig M. Smith @ (954)939-0272 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org