Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
Palm Health Resources is a full-service, healthcare recruitment firm specializing in recruiting and placing top healthcare professionals in positions nationwide. A rapidly growing healthcare firm specializing in the continuum care of Health Recruitment for placement of Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, Nursing, Allied Health, and Executive Leadership professionals of all specialties on a nationwide level is seeking a Physician Recruiter for Locum Tenens and Permanent placement team.
The Physician Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and screening specialized Surgeons and Physicians in a full-desk recruitment model. As a physician recruiter at PHR, you will have the opportunity to grow the department, in our office and have access to over 400 staffing contracts to cultivate business from day one!
We currently have a significant number of physician positions open to jump-start your book of business. All we need is you!
The ideal candidate is motivated, passionate, has strong work ethic, and is hungry to EARN!
· Develop relationships with healthcare providers throughout the United States by sourcing, cold calling, texting, emailing, and internet research.
· Maintain and grow existing healthcare client accounts.
· Perform outreach and cold calling/emailing to prospective potential new healthcare clients.
· Support the development of market and business development strategies and value propositions.
· Place candidates into positions by matching skill level, licenses, preferences, board status, credentials, and professional certifications per state and federal regulations
· Develop and maintain a client & candidate database.
· Work with defined quotas focusing on initiating and maintaining both client and candidate relationships.
· Develop strong relationships with company decision-makers.
· Actively listen for meaning and understand the client's and candidate’s needs.
· Work and adapt in a fast-paced ever-changing setting.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you as well as provide development for other opportunities you may be interested in.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Experience utilizing excellent written and oral business communication skills.
· Strong typing and data entry skills
· Ability to manage multiple streams of work simultaneously.
· Passionate for providing outstanding service to your customers.
· 2+ years of physician recruitment experience required.
· 1+ year of proven business-to-business sales experience required.
Required Soft Skills:
· Focus, problem-solving skills, and a strong attention to detail.
· Competitive with a hunter, go get them attitude.
· Persuasive Cold Calling Skills
· Skilled negotiator who communicates effectively
· Ability to adapt in a fast-paced ever-changing setting.
· Solutions driven.
· Confidence in your ability to see responsibilities through to the end and to not stop until the job is finished.
· Ability to make 55-60 calls per day without hesitation.
· Ability to be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communications.
· Team focused self-starter attitude.
Perks of working at Palm Careers:
- Fantastic base salaries with the best commission structure in the industry
- Unlimited earning potential with uncapped commission
- Pet-Friendly Office
- Fun Casual Office
- Off-Site Team Building Activities
- Recognition programs with rewards including cash, gift cards, and paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401k with company match
At Palm Health Resources, we believe everyone every race, gender, sexuality, and age, deserves the opportunity to live their best life.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Palm Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Palm Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.