Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
Palm Health Resources is a full-service, healthcare recruitment firm specializing in recruiting and placing top healthcare professionals in positions nationwide. We are solely dedicated to healthcare recruitment with candidate pools of Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, Nurses, Allied Professionals, and C-suite Executives of all specialties. We serve healthcare organizations across the nation. Whether it’s a private practice, academic medical center, or large health system, we can do it all. We dedicate our resources to meeting your needs with personalized attention.
The Administrative Assistant provides a wide variety of support within our Sales Team, Back-office operations, and hiring Recruitment Initiatives.
- Assist sales staff with data entry into various systems.
- Creating Job Summaries and posting jobs to our job boards (must have excellent writing skills)
- Maintain office supply stock and replenish as needed.
- Helping with Service Contracts
- Provide IT support duties for basic computer problems in congruency with our IT partner. Being the go-between to help fix computer malfunctions.
- Creating, updating and maintaining all company social media accounts.
- Send confirmation letters out to clients and candidates.
- Provide billing and reporting support as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors
- 4+ years of experience providing Administrative Support
- Experience utilizing excellent written and oral business communication skills.
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
At Palm Health Resources, we believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, deserves the opportunity to live their best life.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Palm Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Palm Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.