Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
We're looking for a friendly and skilled Radiologic Technologist specializing in X-Ray to join an awesome team in Fresno, CA. If you're passionate about providing top-notch healthcare and want a great working environment with room to grow, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Fresno, California is an ideal destination for a travel assignment. Explore nearby national parks like Yosemite and Sequoia, soak in the city's cultural scene at art galleries and theaters, and savor the diverse culinary offerings. Don't miss the vibrant festivals and events throughout the year. Fresno offers a perfect balance of outdoor adventures, cultural experiences, and delicious food, making it a rewarding place to visit.
- Perform X-Rays using portable digital or computed radiography equipment
- Get those clinically diagnostic and technically competent X-ray images
- Send X-Ray images to Radiologists for interpretation
- Occasionally perform EKGs and transmit them to Cardiologists for interpretation
- Keep up with paperwork and billing documents
- Communicate with our amazing dispatch and management team
- Interact professionally and efficiently with colleagues and clients
- Take care of the equipment and vehicle
- California state license and ARRT certification
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Physical ability to handle equipment (lifting, pushing, pulling)
- Shift Type: Nights
- Shift Times: M-F 8-hour evening shift (sometimes weekends too)
- Hours/Day: 8
- Competitive rate: $2,640 per week including stipends for lodging, meals, and incidentals.
- Great working environment with supportive teammates
- Training and opportunities for career development
- Autonomy and a variety of patients
Palm Health Resources is a healthcare recruiting firm determined to provide customized recruitment solutions for the healthcare profession. We have successfully been in business for over 15 years and service some of the most prestigious hospitals in the nation.
Our extensive attention to detail, experienced pool of candidates, knowledge of healthcare specialties, and industry relationships sets us apart from other firms. We take pride in our work and the proof is in our results. We believe in finding the right fit that advances careers and improves organizations. Let us focus on your placement so, you can focus on patients.
Travelers working with our firm benefit from our concierge support teams with dedicated experts to manage their travel/housing, payroll, and credentialing throughout the locums process. As a traveler with our firm, you also have 24/7 access to your recruiter. Our firm exclusively hires experienced healthcare recruiters to ensure our candidates have a wonderful experience. We pride ourselves on offering top-end support to our travelers and clients! Join our network and experience it for yourself.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity or others like it, please apply today! This position is looking to hire someone as soon as possible!