Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
Palm Health Resources is hiring an experienced cardiothoracic surgery physician assistant / nurse practitioner for a 3-6 month contract with an option to extend starting in January 2024!
Paid Mal Practice, Travel, Housing, Rental Car and/or Mileage! Well Run, Established, Smaller, Tight Knit Group! The candidate must be proficient in Endoscopic Vein Harvesting and first assist in cardiothoracic surgery cases!
This is a full-continuum of care role with OR, ICU, pre and post op management of cardiac surgical patients, including ICU, OR, and floor coverage. This position will also include outpatient consultative and follow up care. Currently our program has a total of 13 non-invasive cardiologists, 3 interventional cardiologists, 2 electrophysiologists and 2 cardiothoracic surgeons. Our team also includes 6 advanced providers dedicated to general cardiology and 4 physician assistants dedicated to cardiothoracic.
- New Hampshire is One hour to Boston, the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems all within close proximity to the hospital
The candidate must have 2 years of cardiac surgical first assisting experience! And most of all, the candidate MUST have a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to work in a collegial atmosphere and strive for clinical excellence.