Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
Chief Perfusionist – Leadership Opportunity in West Reading, PA
We are offering a generous salary, $25,000 relocation bonus, and call pay for this position.
We are thrilled to present an exceptional leadership opportunity for an experienced Chief Perfusionist in West Reading, Pennsylvania. As we expand our footprint, this account offers a diverse range of all-adult cases, including CABG and valves. With an average of 75 cases per perfusionist and two skilled surgeons, this role provides an excellent work-life balance, a talented team, and supportive leaders.
West Reading, located in Berks County, Pennsylvania, is renowned as one of the best places to live in the state. Experience the charm of a lively main street area, abundant stores, restaurants, entertainment options, and highly rated schools. West Reading is an ideal community to thrive personally and professionally.
We prioritize the growth and development of our team members by providing funding for continuing education, conferences, and professional association dues. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a matching 401K plan, student loan repayment assistance, paid parking, and a generous PTO plan.
- Graduate of an Accredited Perfusion training program, minimum required.
- Certification by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP).
- Five plus years of perfusion experience, with previous experience as a Chief Perfusionist preferred.
- Ability to work on call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The Successful Candidate:
We seek a candidate who brings a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that align with our team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- A strong focus on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high-stress environment.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Proven self-starter who excels both independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Demonstrates our core values of Integrity, Care, Urgency, and Improvement.
Palm Health Resources is a healthcare recruiting firm determined to provide customized recruitment solutions for the healthcare profession. We have successfully been in business for over 15 years and service some of the most prestigious hospitals in the nation.
Our extensive attention to detail, experienced pool of candidates, knowledge of healthcare specialties, and industry relationships sets us apart from other firms. We take pride in our work and the proof is in our results. We believe in finding the right fit that advances careers and improves organizations. Let us focus on your placement so, you can focus on patients.
Travelers working with our firm benefit from our concierge support teams with dedicated experts to manage their travel/housing, payroll, and credentialing throughout the locums process. As a traveler with our firm, you also have 24/7 access to your recruiter. Our firm exclusively hires experienced healthcare recruiters to ensure our candidates have a wonderful experience. We pride ourselves on offering top-end support to our travelers and clients! Join our network and experience it for yourself.
Apply today to connect with one of our recruiters and learn about the open positions we have available today or to be kept in mind for future opportunities!