Salary: $1200.00 – $2000.00
Join a Prestigious Hospital System in the Heart of North Carolina.
Are you an experienced Obstetrician-Gynecologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity in a renowned hospital system? If so, we invite you to explore a unique locum tenens position in the picturesque southern region of North Carolina, where you'll have the chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of patients in a prestigious healthcare setting. You will be working within a very prestigious NC health system with over 20 locations statewide. This will be a great opportunity to Immerse yourself in the charm of southern North Carolina, known for its welcoming communities, diverse culture, and outdoor recreational opportunities.
The duration of this locum’s contract would be 6 months minimum to 1 year. The hospital is a state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest medical technology and resources to enhance your patient care experience. The expected start date for coverage will be January. Why is the position open? A OBGYN and Midwife are relocating to a new area.
- Collaborative Environment: Work alongside a team of skilled healthcare professionals, fostering a collaborative and enriching work atmosphere.
- Competitive Compensation: When working with Palm Health Resource you will enjoy a competitive locum tenens package, including a generous compensation structure, accommodation assistance, and travel reimbursement.
- Representation: Agency representation you can rely on. We are here for you when needed. Just a phone call away.
- Must be Board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Active and unrestricted North Carolina medical license.
- Proven experience in providing high-quality OBGYN care.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Must be comfortable working in a high pace environment – (50 deliveries in 6-month time frame) – Patient volume 11 per half day 20 – 22 per full day.
- Must be available to work call.
- Deliver comprehensive and compassionate obstetric and gynecological care to patients.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Participate in a great Work-Life-Balance of Clinic and a Light Call Schedule of only 1:6.
If you would like more details on this rewarding locum tenens opportunity, we would love to hear from you! for immediate consideration.
Don’t forget to submit your most impressive CV, along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in the position.
Lets get you an interviewed.