Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
We are recruiting for a well-respected Sacramento area hospital that needs an RN Nurse Coordinator for Interventional Cardiology.
This position will be for 13 to 26 weeks. Start in 2 to 3 weeks.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hour shifts 0800-1630. You may have the option to extend it or go permanent.
You will be working within a hospital that is well renowned for its academic programs, research initiatives, and commitment to excellence in education and healthcare. This is a state-of-the-art hospital that boasts a modern, world-class healthcare facility that is equipped with the latest technology and resources to provide high-quality patient care.
Job Description: We are currently seeking an experienced Traveler Nurse for a 3-month contract to join our team as a Cardiovascular Care Coordinator. This role involves working from an office adjacent to the hospital, focusing on coordinating patient care, resources, and case management for our cardiovascular patient population. There will be minimal patient contact unless there is training involved. Hybrid as there could be where the RN would see a patient and provide education, however, it would be rare.
- Coordinate patient care across the continuum, ensuring seamless transitions.
- Integrate care with a multidisciplinary team from pre-procedure through maintenance and follow-up care.
- Schedule cardiovascular procedures efficiently.
- Provide patient education and clear instructions.
- Perform telephone triage of patients, ensuring timely responses to their needs.
- Demonstrate strong and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- BLS CPR certification is a mandatory requirement.
- ACLS certification is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of cardiac procedural nursing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of cardiovascular nursing experience.
- Familiarity with Epic software.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of interventional scheduling.
To inquire more about this position or others alike, call 954 361 7449 or email Carlo at email@example.com.
Please provide your most recent resume to review and let us know when the best time would be to contact you.