Salary: $65.25 – $74.95
Are you a Pediatric Echo Tech seeking your next assignment? Well, here is one for you in Sacramento with a leading health care provider. Pediatric Echo Techs Echocardiographers / Cardiac sonographers are needed for 13 to 26 weeks of coverage.
You will be working within a hospital that is well renowned for its academic programs, research initiatives, and commitment to excellence in education and healthcare. This is a state-of-the-art hospital that boasts a modern, world-class healthcare facility that is equipped with the latest technology and resources to provide high-quality patient care.
This position provides cardiac ultrasound support for the hospital’s pediatric and perinatology services, pediatric specialty, outreach clinics, pediatric heart surgery program and Cath lab procedures. Duties also include supporting the pediatric heart surgery program by assisting the pediatric cardiologist with transesophageal ultrasound exams intraoperatively; supporting the perinatologists by performing fetal cardiac exams; educating patients and their parents; and providing detailed written preliminary reports and assisting in billing.
The Ideal candidate will be outgoing, a team player, and a self-starter.
Requirements and Certifications:
- Must Have graduated from an accredited Echocardiology Program
- Must Have current RDCS Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer certificate in cardiac sonography as well as a BLS certification and at least 2 years of experience.
- Must Have Pediatric Cardiology experience and certification.
- Must Have knowledge of fetal cardiac embryology, congenital heart defects, cardiac hemodynamics, and Palliative and/or corrective congenital heart surgical procedures. Skills to instruct, train and educate health providers in the assessment of congenital heart disease.
- Strongly preferred – Lab- acute setting.
- Must Have experience in fetal echocardiography with current registration through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Must be knowledgeable in fetal cardiac embryology, congenital heart defects, cardiac hemodynamics, and palliative and/or corrective congenital heart surgical procedures.
- Must Be able to perform transesophageal (TEE), stress echocardiography, EKG, blood-borne pathogens.
- As well as (2-D, M-Mode, Color Flow and Spectral Doppler, Transesophageal, Stress Echo applying the use of Definity and Bubble Study)
For more details on this amazing opportunity call or text me Carlo today at 954 361 7449 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and click apply for immediate consideration.