Salary: $0.00 – $0.00
We are seeking a perfusionist to join an amazing heart team in Hershey PA!'
Live in Hershey, PA, the "Sweetest Place on Earth," renowned for its rich chocolate heritage, scenic parks, and a strong sense of community, all nestled in a picturesque and tranquil setting.
You will work at a cutting edge medical center often on the front lines of research and advances within the field of Cardiac Surgery. Enjoy a strong support staff of established CT surgery professionals. Call is shared amongst a team of six perfusionists.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of critical cardiopulmonary support equipment. This includes the heart-lung machine, intra-aortic balloon pump, ventricular assist devices, and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation systems. Additionally, the role entails managing blood loss using equipment such as Cell Saver and Rapid Infuser.
- Operate and maintain the heart-lung machine and other cardiopulmonary support devices.
- Manage blood loss equipment effectively during medical procedures.
- Work collaboratively with the medical team to ensure optimal patient care.
- Graduation from an American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP) accredited school of perfusion technology.
- Current certification by the ABCP as a Certified Clinical Perfusionist (CCP), or ability to attain CCP status within one year of graduation from an ABCP accredited school.
- A valid, current license in the State of Pennsylvania or licensure eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Physiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nursing, Perfusion Sciences, or a related field.
Palm Health Resources is a healthcare recruiting firm determined to provide customized recruitment solutions for the healthcare profession. We have successfully been in business for over 15 years and service some of the most prestigious hospitals in the nation.
Our extensive attention to detail, experienced pool of candidates, knowledge of healthcare specialties, and industry relationships sets us apart from other firms. We take pride in our work and the proof is in our results. We believe in finding the right fit that advances careers and improves organizations. Let us focus on your placement so, you can focus on patients.
Travelers working with our firm benefit from our concierge support teams with dedicated experts to manage their travel/housing, payroll, and credentialing throughout the locums process. As a traveler with our firm, you also have 24/7 access to your recruiter. Our firm exclusively hires experienced healthcare recruiters to ensure our candidates have a wonderful experience. We pride ourselves on offering top-end support to our travelers and clients! Join our network and experience it for yourself.
For inquiries, please apply today to get in touch with one of our recruiters!