Salary: $29.98 – $37.48
We're seeking an experienced OBGYN – Sonographer to join one of North Carolinas top rated Hospital System located in the Raleigh / Durham area. This is an incredible opportunity to expand upon your skills within a state-of-the-art environment. Work for one of the nation's most prestigious academic medical centers dedicated to clinical excellence! Up to $15K in sign on bonus offered
The team is committed to ensuring the staff, patients, and visitors are treated with kindness, compassion, respect, and dignity with every interaction.
The ideal candidate must have extensive OB/Gyn sonography experience must be able to provide a variety of diagnostic ultrasound procedures (invasive and non-invasive) interprets a variety of ultrasound examinations ranging from routine OB/GYN, vascular, abdomen and small body parts to intra-cavity and color Doppler and a variety of biopsies.
- Completion of a twelve (12) month program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography or General Ultrasound.
- RDMS registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS). Must maintain registry status and continuing education requirements annually.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider certification
Professional Experience Requirements:
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience as a sonographer/ultrasound with OBGYN, primarily anatomy scans for babies in womb.
- Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements: Prefer EPIC and GE Viewpoint experience.
For more details on this position or others alike call me at 954-361-7449 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org