Registered Nurse PACU
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Critical Access Hospital in New Mexico is seeking experienced PACU Registered Nurse to join their team! This modern 25 bed hospital located just outside of Albuquerque, NM is well-versed in the latest and best medical procedures. This is your opportunity to be a part of New Mexico’s finest combination of compassionate care and leading-edge technology.
As a Registered PACU Nurse you will be responsible for: evaluating Operating Room patients, planning and implementing post-op care, recovering and stabilizing patients in the post-anesthesia unit, participating fully in the interdisciplinary medical team and clear and effective communication with patients and families. New Grads Welcome
- Offering an excellent Sign On Bonus and Compensation Package with Benefits
- Family community just short drive from Albuquerque, NM without the traffic.
- Competitive Salary that is experienced driven
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Vision, Medical, Dental, 403b, Relocation, and MUCH MORE!
- Sign-On, Relocation Assistance and much, Much More
- New Grads Welcome to Apply : Student loan relief program
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in The PACU
- Must have a New Mexico or Compact State License
- Must have Graduate from an accredited Nursing program (ADN or BSN)
- Must have a current BLS/CPR Certification
Apply today for immediate consideration.