To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are hiring full time Psychiatrist Physician in beautiful West Palm Beach, FL. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (looking at you, Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don’t have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions, but our mini-golf parks let little golfers get in on the action.
The Physician is responsible for providing care in an well known addiction recovery center. The inpatient center in Palm Beach County, situated in the tropical paradise of South Florida, specializes in substance abuse and mental health treatment for patients who need a flexible treatment model, providing counseling and other clinical services. Patients at our inpatient center may be taking their first steps in their recovery journey, or may be admitted to the outpatient level of care after completing the inpatient program.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides evaluation and treatment to Recovery Center patients following evidence-based guidelines
- Provides direct patient care on an on-going basis within their scope of practice.
- Assesses patients
- Performs history & physical
- Determines from clinical assessment a diagnosis and coordinates care with specialists when needed.
- Teaches disease prevention and health wellness.
- Keeps updated in Medical Practice Specialty.
- Participates in continuing education programs (Topics should include areas of specialty practice)
- Completes hospital mandatory in-service program updates on an annual basis
- Graduate of an accredited AMA/AACOM approved medical school.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry or Addiction Psychiatry.
- Current Florida State License, Current BLS
- Easy daytime schedule – weekend availability a plus!
- Full Time Position
- Beautiful, Relaxing, Scenic Recovery Setting!
- Fantastic Compensation!