Gastroenterologist – Physician
To Apply for this Job Click Here
• Gold Seal of Approval for Wound Care by The Joint Commission
• Gold Seal of Approval for both Hip and Knee Joint Replacement by The Joint Commission
• Be an integral part in building a new, stellar Program
• Option for Temp-to-Perm or permanent placement
• Call anticipated to be 1:5
• Newly renovated Clinic Office on Hospital Campus
• Hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites w/ full breadth of AN coverage
• Malpractice assistance provided
• Be busy right away
• Supportive Administration
• Potential for Ownership in an Endoscopy Center!
- Competitive Base Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation w/ No Cap
- CME allowance
- Relocation Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Cellular Phone Reimbursement
- Full Benefits Package and much more!
Eugene/Springfield is nestled between a spectacular coastline and mountains, boasting abundant rivers and lakes, offering hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, skiing, recreational boating, camping and golfing beckoning the outdoor enthusiast. Points of Interest include Crater Lake, Multnomah Falls, Mt. Bachelor, Oregon Coast and Oregon Wineries.
As home of the University of Oregon Ducks, sporting events are held at the University’s Matthew Knight Arena, Autzen Stadium, PK Park and Hayward Field.
Additionally, our area is rich in cultural activities and the arts including: The Hult Center for the Performing Arts, Eugene Symphony, Oregon Bach Festival, Eugene Ballet and Opera, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, as well as, an outdoor Amphitheatre.
- Experience preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- ERCP and/or EUS preferred but not required
- Clean Background
- US BE/BC