To Apply for this Job Click Here
Medical Technologist needed in Rochester NY area.
SIGN-ON BONUS Offered!! Upstate NY hospital is in urgent need of experienced ASCP certified Medical Technologist with NY state license or provisional. Our client is looking for a team player to join their community hospital which is driving distance to and from Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Fall and Canada. Lots of great cities and outdoor activities to do such as skiing, boating, hiking, and sightseeing.
As a Medical Technologist you will perform laboratory tests accurately and efficiently following standard operating procedures. The Medical Technologist will operate laboratory equipment while understanding the principles and the theory behind the method. The Medical Technologist perform precise specimen analysis and report results accurately, following established procedures; recognize deviation from expected results, analyze and correct problems using scientific principles; complete QC Action Logs, preventative maintenance logs and pending lists daily. The Med Tech is involved in training & development, by assisting with the training of new personnel on responsibilities in the laboratory; evaluate progress of training; make recommendations for training methods. The Med Tech continuously assesses work processes and makes suggestions for improved work methods and ways to increase efficiency, reduce costs and solve operational problems.
To be considered for the Medical Technologist position, you should have a BS degree in Medical Technology or Science studies and have a valid NYS License for Clinical Laboratory Technologist. Qualified candidates for the Medical Technologist position should have at least 3 years of generalist experience, and ASCP MT certification is preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- Offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team that is family oriented.
- Work in a highly respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
For immediate consideration APPLY TODAY or Call Carlo on 954 361 7449.