To Apply for this Job Click Here
We have a wonderful full time opportunity for a BE/BC Psychiatrist to work in an acute care general hospital near Boston, Massachusetts. Responsibilities include consultation to medical surgical and ED patients, evaluation and management, coordination with consultation/triage and inpatient teams. Cross covering at times with inpatient service.
- Rounds for inpatient psychiatric unit
- Admissions to unit
- Consults to Med/Surg and ED patients
- 22-bed active adult inpatient unit in a general hospital
- Average LOS is 6.9 days
- Admissions average 85 per month
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- MD or DO degree from an accredited university.
- MA medical license (or ability to get licensed and practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts)
- Strong knowledge base in managed Medicare and severely mentally ill population
We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score “A” rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls.
As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!
Interested? Submit current CV for immediate review!