To Apply for this Job Click Here
Echocardiographer – Cardiology needed
Experienced Echocardiographers – needed in the beautiful oasis area of Palm Springs California. Be part of a Premier Health Care State of the Art facility that is surrounded by majestic scenery, extraordinary golf and spas. Work for a well renowned facility that is known for providing high quality, compassionate care for their patients. Great, Work, Life Balance.
Ideal Candidate should be a team player and be able to:
- Perform EchoTech procedures on all patient populations served in the in-patient and out-patient Cardiology units. Pediatrics, Adolescent, Adults and Geriatrics
- Performs transesophageal, stress echocardiography as ordered. May be cross trained in EKG performance and record keeping.
- Understand high protentional blood borne pathogens
Qualifications for this position:
- Two (2) years’ experience in cardiovascular ultrasound setting with a minimum of one (1) year in a hospital performing twenty (20) cardiac studies per week. Pediatric experience preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS; Successful completion of Echocardiography Registry Exam with RDCS certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers within two (2) years of employment.
- Preferred: RDCS Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
Great location offering oasis lifestyle with great compensation, benefits and work, life, balance.
Apply today for immediate consideration.