Nuclear Medicine Technologist – Cardiopulmonary
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Nuclear Medicine Technologist is needed for Cardiopulmonary sector of a State-of-the-Art facility in in Southern New Mexico. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected team of professionals that are constantly evolving with new technology and practices. The ideal candidate would have excellent customer service skills and be a team player. Day Shift with a staggering rotational shift per Director’s discretion.
Located just south of Albuquerque, N.M. and north of the Texas line, the hospital is centrally located and near various types of outdoor activities, scenery such as the White Sands National Parks and Alpine Meadows.
Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT) – Must Haves
- Graduate of Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation accredited Nuclear Medicine program or equivalent and a High School diploma.
- 2-3 years of experience with nuclear cardiac process
- Willing to cross-train to provide coverage with Diagnostic Imaging procedures as needed and available.
- Certification: Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technician or Nuclear Medicine certification and current BLS card.
- Licensure: NM NMT License
Apply today for immediate consideration or call 954 361 7449