To Apply for this Job Click Here
General Anesthesiologist Needed in the Heart of Georgia
Live and work in this spirited Middle Georgia town with a thriving medical community! Enjoy access to big city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah, both only about 90 minutes away. The cost of living is highly affordable and this town boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events. The incoming physician will see peds, ortho, urology, bariatrics, general surgery, OB, GYN – no hearts and no heads. You will have 12 weeks of vacation and base salaries start in the mid-400s (with potential for higher earnings). Candidates can be BC or BE. We have a dedicated licensing team to help you obtain a GA license! Apply today!
Anesthesiologist needed to join a team of four anesthesiologists and 10 CRNAs in Middle Georgia.
- Board eligible / board certified in anesthesiology
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Medical direction model – supervise CRNAs
- Group covers one hospital
- Types of cases include peds, ortho, urology, bariatrics, general surgery, OB, GYN – no hearts and no heads
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary starting in mid-400’s with potential for higher income
- 12 weeks’ vacation
- Acute care, level III trauma center
- Named as one of the nation’s Top 100 hospitals
- Between Atlanta and Savannah
- Offering comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people
- “We treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care”
- Employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to anesthesia at palmcareers.com.