To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are hiring for a full-time permanent Fellowship-Trained Breast Surgeon in Michigan! Our Breast Care team continually investigates new innovative treatments and systemic therapies, as well as new approaches for rehabilitation and integrative medicine in leading the fight against breast cancer. This exciting new opportunity offers a 2 year guaranteed salary, established full patient panel, expert operations management and strong support from hospital administration.
- Full-time hospital employed position offers a quick startup with an established breast practice that has served the region for 10 years
- Work with experienced and dedicated support staff in the breast clinic
- No general surgery call, 100% breast position
- Steady volume, solid referral base and high demand for breast services in the community
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package – CME funds, medical malpractice w/TAIL, health/vision/dental insurances, license/DEA reimbursement and two investment options
If this sounds like the role for you or if you’re interested in additional information please send a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know a good time/day for us to connect.