To Apply for this Job Click Here
Palm Health Resources is seeking talented professionals to join our team of premier recruiters to staff some of the top medical facilities in the nation. We are looking for high quality, tenacious candidates to join us and take a seat at our table.
Who We Are
Palm Health Resources is a group of elite recruiters and staffing professionals who specialize in making perfect placements for the nations top healthcare providers. We provide top of the line staffing and recruitment solutions for permanent placement and locum tenens contracts. Our candidates are some of the nations leading healthcare providers including Surgeons, NPs, PAs, and Allied Health professionals. We are growing firm and the jobs are plentiful! Being small allows our recruiters to work in specialized jobs which provides everybody plenty of opportunities to make placements. At Palm Health Resources our recruiters don’t fight over jobs like you would find at much bigger firms. At Our Table Everybody Eats!!!
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate is motivated, passionate and hungry to EARN! Communication, attention to detail and strong work ethic are the qualities we are looking for. A background in sales or healthcare recruiting is a strong plus. We look for problem solvers who can identify an issue and provide solid solutions. Leaders wanted!
What We Offer
Though our firm is smaller, we are able to offer an excellent opportunity that larger firms simply are not! Create your own economy! Base Salary! Unmatched commissions! Growth! Our culture is one that breeds independent thinkers! Essentially, this position is a Full-Cycle Recruitment Opportunity where the recruiter will have the opportunity to manage the complete recruitment cycle for our prized clients! Working for Palm Health Resources isn’t a job. It’s a Career!
- Develops relationships with Healthcare clients and Healthcare candidates throughout the US by sourcing Healthcare professionals.
- Must be able to make a high volume of calls/emails, multitasking, utilizing effective questioning/listening techniques and offering our nationwide job opportunities that match the Healthcare providers criteria.
- Develop new accounts and manage existing accounts.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, marketing/hiring of candidates to place with new and existing clients.
- Respond to candidates and client inquiries regarding permanent job placement opportunities
- Conveys the essential characteristics of the position and determines the candidates/clients ability for hiring.
- Facilitate placement of healthcare providers into medical facilities by matching skill level, licenses, preferences, board status, and credentials.
- Negotiates contract terms with clients and candidates.
- Maintain databases regarding status of potential candidates.
- Establishes and maintains communication/rapport with providers and/or clients to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing a full desk in healthcare recruitment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement recruiting candidates.
- Communicate and understand professional level service needs/client practices.
- Ability to be persuasive/influential in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to project enthusiasm and develop rapport when speaking on the telephone.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data as well as computer profit margins.
- Manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently.
- Ability to integrate individual efforts to team objectives and processes.
Fantastic base salaries with the best commission structure in the industry, comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401k with company match, stocked breakroom with snacks and beverages, Fun casual office.
#recruiting #staffing #healthcarestaffing #fullcycle #accountmanagement