Hematology/Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are hiring a Hematology/Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Associate for a permanent role in Ocean City, NJ area! Join a well established group with over 26 years in business! This is a fantastic opportunity for an advanced practice provider to work in a 1 on 1 setting with their Oncologist!
We are a well established practice that has been serving our community since 1995! We offer a small community setting for care with the support of a large oncology network allowing our providers to have the best of both worlds, intimate setting for treating patients with the support and access of a large health system!
- Small community based setting Office/Hospital – More time for patient care!
- 70/30 Oncology to Hematology mix
- 1/4 weekend call
- Daytime Schedule!
- Inpatient and outpatient setting – 2 different locations very close to each other
- Inpatient patient load 5-10 a day.
- Supported and affiliated with large medical group – 80 oncologists over 3 states!
- Fantastic Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits, generous PTO, Company retirement plus match!
- Attractive Community Oncology Setting
- Supported by large Oncology Network with over 80 oncologists and academic Support!
Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, PTO package, CME monies and days for conference, and strong support network all offered!
For more details on this, or other opportunities nationwide please call John Reinking with Palm Health Resources.
For immediate consideration please apply with your most up to date CV to john.reinking at Palmcareers.com