Medical Director OB/GYN
To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are hiring an experienced OB/GYN Physician to work as the Medical Director for our Women and Children’s Services!
Are you an OB/GYN looking for an exciting new leadership opportunity? Are you an experienced leader that has a successful track record of establishing and implementing new initiatives and services? If this description sounds like you, look no further, Concord Hospital Medical Group (CHMG) is looking for you!
This exciting opportunity would allow you to join a multi-practice OB/GYN group that provides full spectrum OB/GYN care to the greater south New Hampshire region, as well as, prenatal care to our clinic. In this role you would also participate in educating and precepting Family Medicine residents from the NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program in the outpatient setting and in labor and delivery.
As the Women and Children’s Services Medical Director you would work in collaboration with the administrative dyad partner and other hospital Nursing and Medical Directors to develop a positive atmosphere that promotes excellence in patient-centered, evidence-based care to all patients. You would facilitate collaborative communication between professional staff and senior medical leadership and administration, promote physician engagement in strategic plans and service line activities and assist with the recruitment of new professional staff.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity Incentive
- Performance Bonus
- Attractive light call schedule
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport 20 minutes from facility
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BE/BC in OB/GYN
- Two (2) years of obstetric experience, preferred
- Previous leadership experience, preferred
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
For more details on this opportunity please call John Reinking with Palm Health Resources!
Apply with your most up to date CV today for immediate consideration!