Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are hiring a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our medical team in the treatment of at-risk newborns. You will be challenged to work independently and responsibilities include the assessment, supervision, and treatment of at-risk newborn infants, as well as the monitoring of NICU equipment.
Schedules: All shifts available day, evening, night
Position overview and responsibilities:
- Serving as the primary caregiver to newborn infants in the NICU.
- Assessing, diagnosing, and carrying out procedures in the care of at-risk newborn infants.
- Designing treatment plans for infants with complex health issues.
- Prescribing medication on your own authority and with the agreement of the NICU physician.
- Educating and supporting parents and guardians in the care of their newborn infants.
- Ordering and performing medical tests and procedures, such as neonatal resuscitation.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- MN license or license eligible
- A Master’s of Science in Nursing
- A neonatal nurse practitioner’s certification
- 2 years’ experience in the NICU
Outstanding Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Matching 403B, Life, Relocation Assistance, CME Monies and MUCH MORE!
Salary is experience driven