Advanced Practice Provider- Job Description
Palm Health Resources is seeking a talented Advance Practice Provider recruiter to join our team of premier recruiters where we staff some of the top medical facilities in the nation. We are looking for high quality, tenacious candidates to join us and take a seat at our table.
Who We Are?
Palm Health Resources is a group of elite recruiters and staffing professionals who specialize in making perfect placements for the nation’s top healthcare providers. We provide top of the line staffing and recruitment solutions for permanent placement and locum tenens contracts. Our candidates are some of the nation’s leading healthcare providers including Surgeons, NPs, PAs, and Allied Health professionals. We are growing firm, and the jobs are plentiful! Being small allows our recruiters to work in specialized jobs which provides everybody plenty of opportunities to make placements. At Palm Health Resources our recruiters don’t fight over jobs like you would find at much bigger firms. At Our Table Everybody Eats!!!
Who We’re Looking For?
We are looking for an established healthcare recruiter with knowledge of the industry to join our team as an Advanced Practice Provider Recruiter. The ideal candidate must be able to manage a desk of candidates. Candidates must have experience in full cycle recruiting. Must have advanced knowledge of recruitment practices. This position will be sourcing any Advance Practice Professional, primarily but not limited to Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants, Social Workers, and Psychologists. The ideal candidate is motivated, passionate, and hungry to EARN! Communication, attention to detail and strong work ethic are the qualities we are looking for. We look for problem solvers who can identify an issue and provide solid solutions. Working for Palm Health Resources provides recruiters with the ability to staff both Locum Tenens and Permanent placement roles!
What We Offer
Though our firm is smaller, we are able to offer an excellent opportunity that larger firms simply are not! Create your own economy! Base Salary! Unmatched commissions! Growth! Our culture is one that breeds independent thinkers! Essentially, this position is a Full-Cycle Recruitment Opportunity where the recruiter will have the opportunity to manage the complete recruitment cycle for our prized clients! This is an incredible job for a sharp, ambitious sales professional seeking a role with uncapped commissions and unlimited earning potential. If you are looking for a highly rewarding profession that gives you the keys to control your financial destiny and have the sales hunter mentality, we want you! We are an established, stable, young company, and we are looking for highly motivated sales pros that are ready to take their careers to the next level! Working for Palm Health Resources isn’t a job. It’s a Career!
- Develops relationships with Healthcare clients and Healthcare candidates throughout the US by sourcing Healthcare professionals.
- Manage and Place Advanced Practice Providers
- Must be able to make a high volume of calls/emails, multitasking, utilizing effective questioning/listening techniques and offering our nationwide job opportunities that match the Healthcare providers criteria.
- Develop new accounts and manage existing accounts.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, marketing/hiring of candidates to place with new and existing clients.
- Respond to candidates and client inquiries regarding permanent job placement opportunities
- Conveys the essential characteristics of the position and determines the candidates/clients ability for hiring.
- Facilitate placement of healthcare providers into medical facilities by matching skill level, licenses, preferences, board status, and credentials.
- Negotiates contract terms with clients and candidates.
- Maintain databases regarding status of potential candidates.
- Establishes and maintains communication/rapport with providers and/or clients to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- 2 years of healthcare recruiting experience
- Ability to run a full desk
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement recruiting candidates.
- Communicate and understand professional level service needs/client practices.
- Ability to make 55-60 calls per day without hesitation.
- Ability to be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communications.
- Team focused self-starter attitude
- Results Driven
- Excellent Writing Skills!
Fantastic base salaries with the best commission structure in the industry, comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401k with company match, stocked breakroom with snacks and beverages, Fun casual office.
#recruiting #staffing #healthcarestaffing #fullcycle #accountmanagement