We are hiring an experienced Medical Oncologist/Hematologist for a prestigious Cancer Program that will act as our Associate Medical Director and Practitioner!
This is an outstanding full time permanent position within our organization, very visible, respected position with growth options!
Join a fully accredited Cancer program! In addition to daily clinical responsibilities, the Associate Medical Director will partner with the current Medical Director to guide processes that achieve improvement in the quality of patient care through evidence-based clinical practices and promote an integrative oncology model of care.
The qualified candidate will work beside our two board-certified hematologists/medical oncologists, and our two board-certified radiation oncologists, in this state-of-the-art outpatient setting. Call rotation is 1:3.
- Board Certified in Hematology/Oncology
- 5 or more years of experience, including both administrative and clinical expertise
- Prior leadership experience a plus
- Experience with service line development and expansion preferred
- Demonstrated interest in clinical trials participation and clinical research
- Excellent communication skills and personal integrity
- Participation in cancer conferences, staff education and continuing medical education efforts.
- Competitive base salary plus production bonus based on work RVU’s
- Performance bonus
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Professional dues
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About the Community:
Quaint Baltimore suburb! The town sits only 35 miles from Baltimore and 55 miles from Washington D.C., and 15 miles from Gettysburg, PA. Our community offers activities for a wide range of interests. For nature lovers, the county features 24 public parks with athletic fields, picnic areas, walking, hiking and equestrian trails. Many of the downtown areas offer an eclectic mix of independently run businesses, and there’s a close-knit art scene. Several wineries dot the countryside and towns across the county.
In addition, our Public School System consistently ranks as one of the top-performing school systems in the state of Maryland. Numerous private and faith-based educational options are available as well.