To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are looking for a Perfusionist to join an excellent team in Cincinnati.
This facility is renowned across the nation for their cutting edge treatment of cardiovascular diseases. The team is comprised of highly skilled professionals, who are passionate and committed to providing quality care to all patients.
They offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as ongoing professional development opportunities that will allow you to grow your knowledge and skills in this field.
The Cardiac Surgery Department is a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to providing the highest quality cardiac care for patients in the Greater Cincinnati area. The department offers comprehensive surgical services, including minimally invasive and robotic-assisted cardiac surgery. The team of experienced surgeons and cardiac specialists provides advanced care for conditions such as coronary artery disease, aortic valve disease, and congenital heart defects. The department is also actively involved in clinical research, with a focus on improving outcomes for cardiac patients.
There is a strong sense of comradery amongst the current perfusion team, and it is important that the incumbent is a “team-player” that has strong interpersonal communication skills and a passion for patient care.
- Prepare and set up the circuit through the use of sterile techniques
- Operate the heart-lung machine during surgical procedures
- Understand all aspects of the operating room, pump medical gas system, pump electrical systems, cooler/heater machines and patient monitoring devices
- Partner with surgeons and other healthcare professionals for procedure planning and decision-making; be present during the surgical time-out
- Provide safe transition to and from CPB
- Promptly respond to patient situational variances
- Provide safe and effective ancillary tasks regarding the following: Intra-operative Autologous Blood Salvage (IABS) Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumping (IABP) Left-Heart Bypass or Veno-Veno Bypass Temporary Pacemaker Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD)
- Provide periodic on-call service
- Provide reliable point of care testing
- Provide continuous evaluation of devices and processes; maintain adequate perfusion supplies
Perfusionists will receive highly competitive salary (DOE) and full, comprehensive benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, wellness programs, 403(b) retirement plans w/ match, life insurance, PTO, FSA, reimbursement for education, and much more!
- Ideally seeking perfusionists with a couple years of experience, however open to training sharp, motivated new grads.
- ABCP certification
- Covid vaccine or medical or religous exemption
Palm Health Resources is a healthcare recruiting firm determined to provide customized recruitment solutions for the healthcare profession. We have successfully been in business for over 15 years and service some of the most prestigious hospitals in the nation.
Our extensive attention to detail, experienced pool of candidates, knowledge of healthcare specialties, and industry relationships sets us apart from other firms. We take pride in our work and the proof is in our results. We believe in finding the right fit that advances careers and improves organizations. Let us focus on your placement so, you can focus on patients.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity and others like it!