Breast – Imaging Tech II need for a prestigious hospital in Boston area. Our client which is a teaching hospital in the greater Boston area is growing and looking for Breast – Imagine Technologists to join their team.
Ideal candidate would be someone that work in a fast paced, full service Breast Imaging Center, and can perform a vast array of digital breast screening and diagnostic procedures.
Excellent benefits offered a 5k Sign on bonus, Full Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, PTO, Retirement, Tuition Assistance, Disability and much much more!!!
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be (ARRT) – American Registry of Rad Tech, and certified 2 Basic Life Support. Certification has to be with the American Heart Association (AHA).
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing task and demands and to seek supervisory/managerial assistance as appropriate.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
For more information on this position or others alike call today or email your most updated resume.