Echocardiographer – Temp
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Echo Cardiographers – Travel / Temp 13 weeks or more
Experienced Echocardiographers needed at one of the largest comprehensive health care providers in the Greater Baltimore region. This nonprofit institution has a mission to proving quality patient care, teaching and research. Work along side nationally and internationally recognized experts in their field. This Hospital is well know for its groundbreaking research, innovation, and treatments rarely found in other community hospitals.
This will be a 13 week assignment with option to extend. We are offering great pay, Paid travel, lodging, mileage/rental car and much more!
The Ideal candidate will be outgoing, team player and a self starter. Must :
- Have graduated from an accredited Echocardiology Program
- Have current RDCS / RDMS / BLS certification and at least 2 years of experience.
- Be able to perform EchoTech procedures on all patient populations served in the in-patient and out-patient Cardiology units. Pediatrics, Adolescent, Adults and Geriatrics
- Be able to perform transesophageal (TEE), stress echocardiography, EKG, blood borne pathogens
- As well as (2-D, M-Mode, Color Flow and Spectral Doppler, Transesophageal, Stress Echo applying use of Definity and Bubble Study)
To be considered as part of our travel team and for this positions or other alike, email me you most recent resume.
Apply today for immediate consideration.