Award winning Virginia / West Virginia hospital is seeking Cardiac Echo Sonographer to join their team. Strong New Grads welcome to APPLY
This hospital is recognized as one of Virginias / West Virginias best Hospitals and offers an array of services from neonatal intensive care to advanced heart and brain surgery to comprehensive physical rehabilitation. The hospital services northern Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Eastern Panhandle and Potomac Highlands of West Virginia, and western Maryland. It is just a short drive from the nations capital.
This is Great atmosphere and team to work with. Be part of an awarded winning team of professionals. Great compensation which included a very competitive salary, flexible scheduling, Health Insurance, PTO, Wellness program, Tuition Assistance, Retirement Plan, and Life Insurance. Sign On Bonus Available. Would consider Temporary candidates.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Have the physical and mental and technical skills necessary to perform diagnostic testing of all ages, neonatal through adult as required
- Be a graduate of two (2) year Allied Health Training Program
- Have Two (2) years training experience in Cardiac Sonography (Echocardiography).
- Have a BLS Certification (Basic Life Support) – American Heart ‘Healthcare Provider’ (HCP) – AHA approved required
- Have a Cardiac registry by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in one or more specialties.
For more details on this position or others alike please send your resume today or call at 954 3617449 to set up an interview.