Award winning Virginia hospital system is seeking experienced Cardiac / Vascular sonographer to join their team. This will be at an acute care hospital which is part of a well recognized Virginia Hospitals systems that offers an array of services from neonatal intensive care to advanced heart and brain surgery to comprehensive physical rehabilitation. The hospital system services northern Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Eastern Panhandle and Potomac Highlands of West Virginia, and western Maryland.
This is Great atmosphere and team to work with. Be part of an awarded winning team of professionals.
Candidate must be able to perform cardiovascular ultrasound following established procedures; responsibilities for reviewing patient record for test indications and obtaining clinical information pertinent to the test; takes initiative to maintain other job-related responsibilities; attention to detail.
Great compensation which included a very competitive salary, flexible scheduling, Health Insurance, PTO, Wellness program, Tuition Assistance, Retirement Plan, and Life Insurance. Sign On Bonus Available.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Have the physical and mental and technical skills necessary to perform diagnostic testing of all ages, neonatal through adult as required
- Be a graduate of two (2) year Allied Health Training Program – (Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
- Have Two (2) years training experience in Vascular Ultrasound
- Have a BLS Certification (Basic Life Support) – American Heart Healthcare Provider’ (HCP) – AHA approved required
- Have a current registry in both Cardiac and Vascular sonography. (May have one to start but must obtain second within 6 months).
- Vascular registry by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) as a registered Vascular Technologist (RVT); or by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or by the in one or more specialties.
For more details on this position or others alike please send your resume today or call at (954) 361-7449 to set up an interview.