Don’t miss out on this Fantastic opportunity to work with a well respected cardiology group. We are growing and expanding and have needs for strong non-invasive Cardiologist for our Northern California facilities.
Are you interested in joining a comprehensive fast-growing team of 9 mid-levels and 12 board-certified cardiologists including sub-specialist in EP/Heart failure/Interventional/ and structural heart. Expect to be busy from the first day! The dynamic team of cardiologists in our practice represent all fields of cardiology, including: General, Interventional, Structural, Peripheral, Electrophysiology and Heart Failure. This is a one stop cardiology care facility! The practice is actively involved in research and currently involved in multiple clinical trials. Great opportunity for cultivating a thriving practice with a partnership track in this growing cardiology group!
- Non-invasive cardiology position responsible for providing cardiology services in both in-patient and out-patient settings
- Live and work in a fantastic Northern California location
- State of the art cardiology office with top tier diagnostic equipment including nuclear, echo, and vascular accreditation
- Position will fill quickly – immediate opening
- Impressive compensation and competitive benefits package with annual earning potential of $350,000-$450,000 first year
- $5,000 moving expense allowance
- Partnership opportunities in 2.5 years
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 1 week CME with $1,500 allowance
- Generous Productivity Bonus
- Nuclear board certification is required
- Sign on Bonus
- To be considered, applicant must have an Active California Medical License and be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Cardiology as well as be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Echocardiography; Eligible for nuclear board certification is also required.