Salary: $140,000.00 – $170,000.00
Palm Health Resources is hiring an experienced cardiothoracic surgery physician assistant / nurse practitioner to be a staple in an energetic, hard-working and compatible cardiac surgery program in New Hampshire!
This is TRULY an exciting opportunity to join a distinguished team that delivers top tier care. The position would allow the chosen applicant to first assist in cardiothoracic surgery, perform endoscopic vein harvesting, provide pre and post op management of cardiac surgical patients, including ICU, OR, and floor coverage. This position will also include outpatient consultative and follow up care. Currently our program has a total of 13 non-invasive cardiologists, 3 interventional cardiologists, 2 electrophysiologists and 2 cardiothoracic surgeons. Our team also includes 6 advanced providers dedicated to general cardiology and 4 physician assistants dedicated to cardiothoracic.
- New Hampshire is One hour to Boston, the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems all within close proximity to the hospital
The candidate must have 2 years of cardiac surgical first assisting experience! And most of all, the candidate MUST have a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to work in a collegial atmosphere and strive for clinical excellence.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Relocation assistance
- Graduate of an accredited PA Program
- 2+ years of CT Surgery Experience
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing