We are hiring an experienced cardiothoracic physician assistant for a growing, strong cardiothoracic program in Texas!
This is a full continuum of care position, primarily operating room responsibilities, critical care, pre op, post op.
Schedule Monday- Friday! Limited On-call!
The position will be a locum to permanent position! The assignment shall be around 13 weeks and if it goes well both parties will have the option to go perm! During the locum capacity, you will have paid mal practice, travel, lodging, rental car, mileage and much more!
The candidate would perform all traditional heart surgeries
- Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Mitral Valve Repair / Replacement (MVR)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR)
- Combined valves and valve + bypass surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Surgery for Cardiac Failure
- Repair of ‘Hole in the Heart’ (ASD)
- Pulmonary Thrombo – Endarterectomy
- Surgery for Irregular Heart Rate
Salary Depends Upon Experience, Comprehensive Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, Matching 403B and MUCH MORE!