The Clinical Therapist is responsible for performing a wide variety of patient care activities as directed by the Clinical Director. The clinician will be responsible for the patient caseload and provide group, individual, and family therapy. The clinician will conduct psychosocial and bio-psychosocial assessments. The clinician will collaborate with the Treatment Team to formulate the Master Treatment Plan and assist in coordinating discharge planning. The Clinician has primary responsibility for maintaining communication with the family, referral source, and other service providers as needed.
Core Job Duties:
- Provides excellent individual, family, and group therapy to assigned patients following the program curriculum provided by Clinical
- Completes all required documentation ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures, state regulations, Joint Commission standards, and Medical Needs Criteria. This includes the following documents:
- Biopsychosocial Assessment
- Integrated Summary
- Comprehensive Problem List
- Integrated Master Treatment Plan and Updates
- Individual, family, and group therapy session notes
- Discharge summary
- Master’s Degree preferred with appropriate licensure/certification as per State regulations
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience in the mental health field (additional training may substitute for one year
- Licensed in the State of Maryland with one of the following
LCPC (Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor)
LCSW-C (Licensed Certified Social Worker – Clinical)
LCMFT (Licensed Clinical Marriage & Family Therapist)
LCADC (Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor)
LGPC – (Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor)
LMSW – (Licensed Master Social Worker)
LGMFT – (Licensed Graduate Marriage & Family Therapist)
LGADC – (Licensed Graduate Alcohol & Drug Counselor)
- Matching HSA –up to $1500 a year contribution from the company to your HSA.
- Teladoc access and visits at NO cost to the employee.
Compensation depends on the type of state licensure and years of experience.
For immediate consideration please Apply Today!