To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are hiring a Clinical Therapist in our brand new outpatient facility in Beautiful Denver, CO!
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for performing a wide variety of patient care activities as directed by the Clinical Director. Clinician will be responsible for patient caseload and will provide group, individual, and family therapy. Clinician will conduct psychosocial and biopsychosocial assessments. Clinician will collaborate with the Treatment Team to formulate the Master Treatment Plan, and assist in coordinating discharge planning. The Clinician has primary responsibility for maintaining communication with the family, referral source and other service providers as needed.
Core Job Duties
- Provides excellent individual, family and group therapy to assigned patients following program curriculum provided by Clinical
- Completes all required documentation ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures, state regulations, Joint Commission standards and Medical Needs Criteria. This includes the following documents:
- Biopsychosocial Assessment
- Integrated Summary
- Comprehensive Problem List
- Integrated Master Treatment Plan and Updates
- Individual, family and group therapy session notes
- Discharge summary
- Master’s Degree with appropriate licensure / certification as per State regulations
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience in mental health field (additional training may substitute for one year
- Licensed in the state of Colorado with one of the following:
LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
LMFT (Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
LAC (Licensed Addictions Counselor)
Other job titles used: Clinician, Licensed Mental Health Professional, Therapist, Recovery Therapist, Inpatient Therapist, Outpatient Therapist, Mental Health Counselor, Detox Clinician, Lead Therapist, Dual-Diagnosis Therapist, Trauma Therapist, Substance Abuse Therapist.
We offer great benefits including 401(k), generous paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more!
- Matching HSA –up to $1500 a year contribution from the company to your HSA.
- Teladoc access and visits at NO cost to the employee.
We are currently offering a sign-on bonus for independently licensed professionals within the state of practice.
For immediate consideration please send your most up to date CV to john.reinking at palmcareers.com.