Award winning Virginia hospital is seeking experienced Echocardiographer to join their team. This hospital is recognized as one of Virginia best Hospitals and offers an array of services from neonatal intensive care to advanced heart and brain surgery to comprehensive physical rehabilitation. The hospital services northern Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Eastern Panhandle and Potomac Highlands of West Virginia, and western Maryland.
This is Great atmosphere and team to work with. Be part of an awarded winning team of professionals. Great compensation which included a very competitive salary, flexible scheduling, Health Insurance, PTO, Wellness program, Tuition Assistance, Retirement Plan, and Life Insurance. Sign On Bonus Available.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Have the physical and mental and technical skills necessary to perform diagnostic testing of all ages, neonatal through adult as required
- Be a graduate of two (2) year Allied Health Training Program
- Have Two (2) years training experience in Cardiac Sonography (Echocardiography).
- Have a BLS Certification (Basic Life Support) – American Heart ‘Healthcare Provider’ (HCP) – AHA approved required
- Have a Cardiac registry by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in one or more specialties.
Apply today for immediate consideration.