Echocardiographer – Cardiology needed for 13-week coverage!!!
Experienced Echocardiographers – needed in the beautiful oasis area of Palm Springs California. Wow !!!! This is a great opportunity to work within a State-of-the-Art Premier Health Care system that is surrounded by majestic scenery, extraordinary golf, and spas.
Work for a well renowned facility that is known for providing high quality, compassionate care for their patients. Great, Work, Life Balance in your 13-week term. This is an awesome shift – Monday thru Friday 8am to 5 or 6 pm – No weekends and call unless you want to pick up an extra shift on weekends. Great to make extra money $$$
Ideal Candidate should be a team player and be able to:
- As an Echo Tech you must be able to perform full studies, do reporting of each study, stress echoes, some Definity and Bubbles studies.
- Must know how to work with EPIC and be comfortable with doing about 10 studies per day.
- Performs transesophageal, stress echocardiography as ordered. May be cross trained in EKG performance and record keeping.
Qualifications for this position:
- Two (3 to 5) years’ experience as an Echocardiographer in an Outpatient setting (clinic or hospital)
- American Heart Association BLS; Successful completion of Echocardiography Registry Exam with RDCS certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers within two (2) years of employment.
- Preferred: RDCS Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
Great location offering oasis lifestyle with great compensation.
For immediate consideration for this position or others alike send me Carlo Dei, your resume today or call (954)361-7449