Sign On Bonus offered.
Nationally recognized New England Heart and Vascular Institute is seeking a strong Echocardiographer to join their team!
This role will expose you to a variety of complex procedures including stress tests, WATCHMAN, TEE, TAVR, MitraClip and ASD/PFO closure devices. You must be able to perform echocardiogram, transesophageal echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms, dobutamine stress echocardiograms. Reviews images for identification, technique and completeness. Completes preliminary report of findings that include necessary measurements and calculations using a digital review station. Participates in reading session with physician when possible and contributes technical knowledge and observation to the final diagnostic impression.
Ideal Candidate Must :
Associates Degree required; Bachelor of Science Degree preferred
- Registered or Registry Eligible in Adult Cardiac Sonography by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
- Basic Life Support (CPR and AED) certification required.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred.
- Current driver’s license required due to travel required to satellite offices 20% – 40% of the time.
- Currently registered with New Hampshire Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy
For more information on this position or other alike please call 954 361 7449 or email your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org