We are seeking a BE/BC family medicine physician to join established family physician practice in a collegial practice setting with well-trained physicians and advanced providers. With the support of an award winning hospital system in New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the “Most Livable States”.
The opportunity offers a Hospitalist Program for admissions and inpatient care and the ability to practice obstetrics, if desired, with coverage provided by family physicians. Our commitment to the highest quality of care is evident in our recognition by Bridges for Excellence (BTE) for excellence in diabetes care and by NCQA as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). If desired, there is an opportunity to teach Family Medicine Residents at the NH Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency at Concord Hospital and medical students.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity bonus
- Quality incentives
Our location provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BE/BC Family Medicine Physician
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA Certificate