Exciting opening available for an experienced Home Health Nurse Manager in beautiful Dallas, TX.
You will be overseeing a Home Health team for a highly respected health system renowned for their groundbreaking medical research and many accolades. You will join a wonderful team of hardworking, talented, and friendly medical professionals dedicated to excellence in medicine.
The location is affordable, offers excellent shopping and dining options, hundreds of parks, greenways, and other ways to enjoy Dallas life outdoors! There are also excellent school systems in the Dallas area, highly rated shopping and dining districts, and a very healthy job market inside and outside of healthcare.
- Oversees 37 FTEs along with the support of Home Health Supervisor.
- Assists with patient care regularly. Team services a 30 mil territory and you will be reimbursed for commute to client/patient visits at the standard IRS mileage rate.
- Works M-F Day shifts along with weekend call as needed. (Anticipate one weekend per month)
- Ensures that operations conform to local, state, and federal governmental
regulations and company established quality assurance standards.
- Manage a budgeting and accounting system that promotes the
effective operation of the Home Health Agency.
- Coordinates the establishment and implementation of patient’s plan of
- Ensures appropriate staff are assigned to meet the patient/client’s needs/services
requests. Provides orientation to the Plan of Care/Service as necessary.
- Assures that the patient’s plan of care is executed as written.
- Facilitates communication between staff members/disciplines, with the
patient/client’s physician, as appropriate, and with community resources to
optimize care/service delivery. Conducts and/or attends multi-disciplinary team
conferences at prescribed intervals to evaluate and revise the plan of
care/service. Documents all conferences with team members in the medical
records and Team Conference notebook.
- Assures that a reassessment of a patient’s needs is performed by the appropriate
health care professional: a.When there is significant health status change. b.
Physician request c. After hospital discharge
- Manager is available to the Agency at all times, either in person or via
- Evaluates the performance of field staff according to requirements set forth in the
job description and company standards for acceptable care/service
delivery. Performs on-site field supervision as needed to identify problem areas,
verify adherence to company policy and procedures, and to ensure that
care/service is appropriately provided.
- Participates in orientation of new staff as well as the coordination of continuing
education and staff development activities.
- Reviews current clinical/service documentation for compliance with federal, state,
and agency regulations. Reviews documentation for necessity of services,
quality of care, compliance with physician orders, and to ensure
reimbursement. Reviews all admissions, re-certifications, and discharged charts,
noting any deficient areas.
- Assists with the implementation of the agency’s Quality Improvement Plan,
Medical Review process, and the quarterly Clinical Record/Utilization Review
Committee meetings, recording the minutes when requested.
- Works closely with the Director on denials to assist with preparing appeals and
billing re-submittals. May correspond with third party payers regarding
compliance and reimbursement.
- May perform periodic audits of patient/client clinical/service/financial records,
personnel files, committee reports, and in-service manuals to ensure
conformance with state and federal regulations governing home health care
- Performs patient/client visits as necessary and admission evaluations as directed
by immediate supervisor.
- Duties performed may include one or more of the following core functions: a)
Directly interacting with or caring for patients; b) Directly interacting with or caring
for human-subjects research participants; c) Regularly maintaining, modifying,
releasing or similarly affecting patient records (including patient financial
records); or d) Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing or similarly affecting
human-subjects research records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of current Home Health RN experience including at least six months of supervisor experience
- AHA or ARC BLS Certification
- Covid Vaccine or eligible exemption
- TX RN license or active multi-state RN license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary determined by years of experience
- Possible relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- PPO and ACO Options
- 100% Coverage for Preventative Health − No Co-Pay
- Tobacco-Free Incentives
- Generous Prescription Drug Plan
- 3 Options for Dental Coverage
- 2 Options for Vision Coverage
- Abundance of Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Contribution Max 7.7% of salary
- Employer Contribution Match up to 7.5% of salary
- Optional Retirement Program (ORP) defined contribution plan with 1 year, 1 day vesting
- Employee Contribution Max of 6.65% of salary
- Employer Contribution Match of 8.5% of salary
- Optional Tax-Sheltered Annuity
- Optional Deferred Compensation Plan
- 15 Paid Holidays, Eligible Day 1
- 8 Hours/Month Accrued Vacation
- 8 Hours/Month Accrued Sick Leave
- On-Site Day Care
- Employee Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Group Life Coverage
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
Palm Health Resources is a healthcare recruiting firm determined to provide customized recruitment solutions for the healthcare profession. We have successfully been in business for over 15 years and service some of the most prestigious hospitals in the nation.
Our extensive attention to detail, experienced pool of candidates, knowledge of healthcare specialties, and industry relationships sets us apart from other firms. We take pride in our work and the proof is in our results. We believe in finding the right fit that advances careers and improves organizations. Let us focus on your placement so, you can focus on patients.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity or others like it!