Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00
We at Palm Health Resources, a Healthcare Recruitment Staffing Firm, are hiring a Human Resource & Benefits Manager for our growing firm! We are looking for a proactive candidate with strong people skills, excellent communication skills, a tenacious work ethic, and great time management experience. The perfect candidate will possess a solutions-based attitude, attention to detail, high-quality interpersonal skills and customer service.
This position will work closely with our team of elite sales professionals and our healthcare professionals traveling across the nation to ensure maximum efficiency with their timesheets, conducting payroll for 80+ staff, time tracking software, benefits administration, timesheet approvals and back office administration duties. Working closely with healthcare providers, credentailing staff and sales staff and be the primary contact for employee satisfaction within our firm, timesheets, relationship management, overseeing our employee travel logistics and managing administrative office staff. Strong QuickBooks and payroll software experience is a must!
About Palm Health Resources
We are a thriving healthcare recruitment firm with the family friendly feeling! We strive on bringing excellent customer service, compatibility and a strong work ethic to our clients. Palm Health Resources provide an incredible work atmosphere and culture that is top tier. With an emphasis on perfection and satisfaction we strive to provide to-notch service to all clients and candidates.
- Conducting Payroll for 80+ staff
- Welcoming New Employees/Contract Travel Providers, Relationship Management, going over offer letters, managing expectations, our process, introduce them to what you will be helping them with (travel and timesheets)
- Overseeing Administrative Staff in our back office, credentialing staff and vendors Booking travel accommodations (directly and with any 3rd party)
- Overseeing Expenses: Keeping track of approving expenses making sure candidates expense submittals are within our budgets on software and making sure expenses are logged accordingly
- Making sure that all contacts in software (hiring team/timesheet people are labeled)
- Timesheets (reviewing timesheets with providers for accuracy) making sure they know how to do them. Getting them approved by hiring managers. Making sure the timesheet approvers are all correct in software. Must be excellent in working with software.
- Reporting any errors to hiring managers, fixing errors on timesheets, explaining to the employees and solving problems in back office. Must be very detail oriented, fast and efficient. Inputting notes of conversations of the errors for record
- Benefits administration for 401K, and see to it that employees enrolled in benefits plans
- Communicating effectively when need help with healthcare providers on emails that need help with for response to customers. Communicating to the team of sales staff when need help with timesheet approvers, getting sheets approved) communication is key!
- Payroll / Quickbooks/ Software 3 years of experience is required
- Customer Services 3+ years
- Expert computer skills and phone skills are a MUST.
- Expert computer skills including MS Office
- Multi-tasking at high levels
- High level of social skills
- Must be available to work after hours when necessary. M-F, 9-6.
- We are offering a base salary depending upon experience, bonuses for excellent customer support, full benefits, and growth!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Salary Plus Comprehensive Benefits and GROWTH! We are all about the incentives and motivating our sales team!