We are hiring a LMHC (Licensed Mental Health Counselor), LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) or LMFT (Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist) Clinical Therapist for our Detox and Rehab facilities located in the Orlando Metropolitan area!!
Our central Florida locations offer a full continuum of care for drug and alcohol addiction as well as a holistic and thorough approach to co-occurring disorders. The locations includes expertly-designed interior locations for therapy, treatment and recovery programming. Patients can enjoy the facility’s numerous open spaces and large windows, which create naturally bright and inviting environments.
Schedule: Full time, Days, 4×10 hour shifts
Position overview: The Clinical Therapist is responsible for performing a wide variety of patient care activities as directed by the Clinical Director. Clinician will be responsible for patient caseload and will provide group, individual, and family therapy. Clinician will conduct psychosocial and bio-psychosocial assessments. Clinician will collaborate with the Treatment Team to formulate the Master Treatment Plan, and assist in coordinating discharge planning. The Clinician has primary responsibility for maintaining communication with the family, referral source and other service providers as needed.
Every facility in our nationwide network strives to provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.
- Master’s Degree
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience in mental health field (additional training may substitute for one year)
- Licensed in the state of Florida with one of the following:
LMHC (Licensed Mental Health Counselor)
LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
LMFT (Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist)
- Matching HSA -up to $1500 a year contribution from the company to your HSA.
- Teladoc access and visits at NO cost to the employee and their eligible dependents!
- Benefits begin on the 1st day of the month following hire date.
- Employee Referral Bonus – up to $4000.
- 401K, medical, dental, vision and generous vacation time.
- Some Evening Hours Required- No Weekends
- 4 Day – 10Hr
- Catered Lunches
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Day shift
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orlando, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Social Work: 2 years (Required)
- LMHC, LCSW or LMFT (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)