Salary: $100.00 – $120.00
We are hiring an experienced cardiothoracic physician assistant for a locums contract in Chicago, Illinois!
This is a 3-6 month contract to start, with opportunity to extend or go perm! We are presenting interviewing locum and Permanent candidates! Paid Mal Practice, Rental Car/Mileage, Lodging and MUCH MORE!
Cardiac Surgery Program hiring an experienced cardiothoracic physician assistant to work closely with an experienced adult cardiothoracic surgeon! This is located on the southside of Chicago with a robust cardiac surgery program. Candidate will get maximum exposure to difficult cases, work in the full continuum of care and with a dynamic team!
- Experienced adult cardiothoracic surgery endoscopic vein harvest (ESV) and first assist Efficiently endoscopically harvest quality saphenous vein in a timely fashion
- be an experienced cardiac surgery first assistant with the ability to quickly adapt to an experienced surgeon’s standard routines and preferences
- act as a professional first assistant that improves the quality and efficiency of surgical procedures
- Harvest Radial artery open or endoscopic
- Experienced in pre and post-operative care of complex adult cardiac surgery patients, including pre-op consultations and orders
- Interpretation of pre-op testing
- CVICU ventilator and hemodynamic management
- Management of post-op arrhythmias, fluid balance, and discharge planning
- Independently see post-op patients in outpatient office setting