Salary: $95.00 – $120.00
Locum Contract starting 6 months up to one full year! This is a full time locums contract with paid travel, milage, rental car, mal practice and much more!
This position is open due to growth of the program!
- Function as first assist for all cardiac, vascular and thoracic cases
- Perform Endoscopic Vein Harvest, Endoscopic Radial Harvest and Femoral artery cut downs
- Conduct daily rounds on ICU, floor and consult patients writing daily progress notes and orders
- Order appropriate lab/radiologic studies pertinent to encounters and interpret results
- Manage critically ill patients in the ICU
- Counsel patients on treatment plans, preventative medicine, diet, incision care and postoperative care
- Collaborate with physicians, staff and all members of the health care team to formulate appropriate treatment plans for patient’s
- Place Central lines, arterial lines, IABP and chest tubes
- Remove chest tubes, pacing wires, central lines, arterial lines and IABP
- Attend weekly clinic with physician seeing new consults and postoperative patients
- Monitor postoperative patients in a weekly PA run clinic
- Average 40-60 hours per week