Salary: $90.00 – $110.00
Hot Locum Opportunity in Dallas, Texas!
We are hiring an experienced Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant with extensive Cystic Fibrosis/Pulmonary Hypertension experience!
Contract 4 months – starting as soon as you are credentialed! With option to extend!
- Volume of patients per day – 4-8 patients during weekdays. Weekends can be higher up to 8-12 patients
- Schedule-rotating 4 blocks of 4 weeks (no nights or call) total 16 weeks:
- block-M-F, 7-4, one long shift per weekblock- every other weekend (days off during weekend) Wed-Sunday than Thursday-Sunday. 7-4 or 7-7 about one long shift week
- Any call responsibilities – no call
- Specific/required procedures – no procedure requirements – procedures are not very common
- Internal medicine experience preferred
- Ideal applicant: 5-10 years exp in pulmonary field (pref CF/PH), open to new grad nurse practitioner with extensive experience in Pulmonary as an RN (4 of the current APPs were new grads total of 6 APPs) Nurse Practitioner (acute care certification required) or Physician Assistant
- Job Functions: round before attending, attending rounds btw 9-noon, admit new consults usually 1-2/day, no procedures