Seeking an experienced Primary Care Physician to provide locums coverage in the beautiful state of Montana!
Work and play in one of the most beautiful states in the country. Enjoy a diverse terrain with incredible, serene scenery on your days off!
The group receives excellent patient satisfaction reviews, has a strong and experienced support staff, and all the resources necessary for you to provide incredible patient care. This is a collaborative team that is passionate about preventative care and the importance of providing complete and thorough Primary Care treatment.
This position is located in Montana.
About the role:
- Seeking immediate, ongoing coverage
- 4x10s schedule
- Average of 18 patients per day
- 80% adult- geriatric; 20% peds patient population
- Functions independently as a PCP as part of a patient care team.
- Independently manage patient panel.
- Develop a patient strategy to reduce hospitalization and ER visits
- Assess acute and chronic clinical problems.
- Family Medicine trained Physicians.
- Current and unrestricted MT Medical License or IMLC license
- BC required
- Working knowledge of basic primary care principles, theory and practice and ability to stay current with recent developments.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively with patients, staff and family members.
- 2-5 years of applicable experience is preferred
- EMR experience or ability to adapt quickly to a new system
- Paid travel and housing
- Competitive compensation (1099)
- Paid Malpractice
To learn more about this group and opportunity, apply today!