Seeking an experienced Primary Care Physician to provide ongoing coverage in NM!
Enjoy warm weather, beautiful nature sites, and an abundance of outdoor activities on your days off!
The group receives excellent patient satisfaction reviews, has a strong and experienced support staff, and all the resources necessary for you to provide incredible patient care. This is a collaborative team that is passionate about preventative care and the importance of providing complete and thorough Primary Care treatment.
This position is located in New Mexico,
About the role:
- Seeking immediate coverage through October with the possibility to extend!
- Provider will have an assigned Medical Assistant and a Customer Access Rep to help with referrals, quality indicators- gaps and care and scheduling.
- Two Nurse Practitioners in the clinic
- Spanish speaking candidates are preferred but not necessary. There is a language line available.
- Average of 17-18 patients per day
- Pediatric through Geriatric
- Functions independently as a PCP as part of a patient care team.
- Independently manage patient panel.
- Develop a patient strategy to reduce hospitalization and ER visits
- Assess acute and chronic clinical problems.
- Family Medicine trained Physicians.
- Current and unrestricted NM Medical License
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Experience with Women’s Health, to include Pap smears, IUD removal, and insertion, as well as Nexplanon insert and removal is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of basic primary care principles, theory and practice and ability to stay current with recent developments.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively with patients, staff and family members.
- 2-5 years of applicable experience is preferred
- EMR experience or ability to adapt quickly to a new system
- Paid travel and housing
- Competitive compensation (1099)
- Malpractice Insurance is covered
To learn more about this group and opportunity, apply today!